Brookhaven College encourages wellness for all employees and provides participation time for full-time employees to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Therefore, qualified employees with prior permission of their supervisor may elect to participate in a program of wellness activity during regular work hours that is designed to enhance their physical well-being.
|Employee Wellness Program
The following requirements apply for participation:
- Participants must be members of the Brookhaven College Wellness Program.
- Employees who contribute up to 1½ hours of “personal time” each week are allowed up to 1½ hours per week of College time to pursue these activities. Such activities may occur on or off campus.
- The employees’ “personal time” is defined as:
- before the regular work day begins;
- during lunch break or;
- after the regular work day is concluded.
- Personal time fitness activities must occur during the same work week as released college time.
|Requirements for Program Participation