The responsibility for the Hazardous Materials Management Program at Brookhaven College is assigned to the Director of Police.
The provisions of the program are listed below:
- Compliance with all existing federal and state regulations is expected of all students, faculty and staff at Brookhaven College.
- Brookhaven College provides for the training and acquisition of necessary safety equipment to provide for personal safety during the storage and use of hazardous materials.
- The Brookhaven College Hazardous Material Plan has been distributed to all divisions on campus that house hazardous materials. A copy is in the Police Department
- All hazardous waste declared by any division on campus is disposed of in accordance with proper federal and state regulations by a licensed disposal vendor.
- Brookhaven College is licensed as a Conditionally Exempt Small Quantity Generator and is duly licensed with the EPA and Texas Water Commission by the following license numbers:
EPA Identification #092411834
Texas Water Commission ID 72561
|Hazardous Materials Managment