The process for canceling a low enrollment class is outlined below.
- The division dean makes the decision to cancel a low enrollment class.
- The Vice President of Academic Affairs and Student Success office is notified.
- Division staff changes course status.
- Division staff notifies room coordinator.
- The division dean changes any adjunct/extra service contracts to reflect the cancelled classes.
- If the class is cancelled, a faculty member and/or division office can call or email the students to inform them of the cancelled class.