CONCURRENT COURSES: CREDIT COURSES OFFERED FOR NON CREDIT
Most Brookhaven College credit courses are available for noncredit enrollment. Enrollment in any course that is not for credit
is completed through the Workforce and Continuing Education Division.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Noncredit courses also are subject to the third-attempt tuition policy.
Look for classes eligible for Financial Aid highlighted in green.
A+ Certification Preparation
* CONCURRENT: PC HARDWARE/A+ CERT
* CONCURRENT: EMAIL & INTERNET, PART I
* CONCURRENT: INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTERS
* CONCURRENT: EXCEL 2013, PART ONE
Students 50+ Education Program
* CONCURRENT: MAKE LIFE EASY WITH 21ST CENTURY TECHNOLOGY • Eligible for Financial Aid
* CONCURRENT: PC TROUBLESHOOTING
* CONCURRENT: TENNIS, BEGINNING OR INTERMEDIATE
* CONCURRENT: SOFTWARE DESIGN PROJECT - WEB
* CONCURRENT: WEIGHT TRAINING, BEGINNING OR INTERMEDIATE
* CONCURRENT: YOGA, BEGINNING AND INTERMEDIATE
Computer Training for Senior Adults
For additional senior adult courses not listed in this schedule, please contact Janice Groeneman, coordinator for Senior Adult Education Programs at 972-860-4698.