CONCURRENT COURSES: CREDIT COURSES OFFERED FOR NON CREDIT
Most Brookhaven College credit courses are available for noncredit enrollment. Enrollment in any course that is not for credit
is completed through the Workforce and Continuing Education Division.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Noncredit courses also are subject to the third-attempt tuition policy.
Look for classes eligible for Financial Aid highlighted in green.
* CONCURRENT: WINDOWS 7, PART ONE • Eligible for Financial Aid
* CONCURRENT: WINDOWS 7, PART TWO • Eligible for Financial Aid
* CONCURRENT: OFFICE 2013 • Eligible for Financial Aid
* CONCURRENT ONLINE: SVR VIRTUAL OPTIMIZE & SCALE
* CONCURRENT: TAI CHI , BEGINNING AND INTERMEDIATE
* CONCURRENT: GUITAR ENSEMBLE
* CONCURRENT: SELF DEFENSE, BEGINNING OR INTERMEDIATE
* CONCURRENT: BEGINNING AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE ONE
* CONCURRENT ONLINE: BEGINNING SPANISH ONE
Students 50+ Education Program
* CONCURRENT: EMAIL & INTERNET, PART I
* CONCURRENT: TENNIS, BEGINNING OR INTERMEDIATE
* CONCURRENT: WEIGHT TRAINING, BEGINNING OR INTERMEDIATE
* CONCURRENT: YOGA, BEGINNING AND INTERMEDIATE