CONCURRENT COURSES: CREDIT COURSES OFFERED FOR NON CREDIT
Most Brookhaven College credit courses are available for noncredit enrollment. Enrollment in any course that is not for credit
is completed through the Workforce and Continuing Education Division.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Noncredit courses also are subject to the third-attempt tuition policy.
Look for classes eligible for Financial Aid highlighted in green.
* CONCURRENT: WINDOWS 7, PART III • Eligible for Financial Aid
* CONCURRENT: TRACING FAMILY TREE, PT. 1
Students 50+ Education Program
* CONCURRENT: DIGITAL CAMERAS
* CONCURRENT: USERS GROUP/PROBLEM SOLVING
* CONCURRENT: WEB PAGE DESIGN ONE • Eligible for Financial Aid
* CONCURRENT: WORD 2013, PART ONE
* CONCURRENT: EXCEL 2013, PART ONE