English for Speakers of Other Languages
- English for Speakers of Other Languages, ESOL, courses are designed to improve the English communication skills of individuals whose native language is other than English.
- Many of our students take courses part-time, while working and maintaining a home.
- Students are motivated to improve their careers and life skills by learning English.
- We respect the diversity of all our students.
- There are eight ESOL levels offered to serve the needs of English language learners.
- We teach reading, writing, listening, speaking and pronunciation.
- Quality means you get a good education at a low cost.
- Noncredit, continuing education courses are open to all.