The mission of the Brookhaven College Department of Planning, Research and Institutional Effectiveness is to support the entire college in its efforts to conduct ongoing, integrated and institution-wide research-based planning and evaluation processes. These research-based processes should be focused on continuing improvement in institutional quality and also demonstrate the institution is effectively accomplishing its mission.
We offer the following services to the college:
- Customized survey design, scoring and reporting
- Historical data mining
- Demographic data mining
- Customized queries and reports
- Program and course evaluation research studies
- Research design consultation
- Planning for institutional effectiveness
Michael Dennehy, Ed.D.
associate vice president
Bldg. A, Room A231
senior research analyst
Bldg. A, Room A215
senior executive assistant
Bldg. A, Room A232