How to Register
Visit the eConnect Workforce/Continuing Education student menu.
Under Class Information, click "Register for CE/WT classes."
Select the semester, college location and course title. Reference the class schedule for details.
Come in person to the Workforce and Continuing Education Office in Bldg. W, Room W109 during the following hours, except on holidays.
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
You will need to furnish the following information when registering by phone.
- Course information (see class schedule)
- Credit card number and expiration date. The college accepts the following credit cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa.
Youth Program Student Requirements
All students MUST complete the Continuing Education Registration Form, which is available on campus or online.
- Students who register for a class MUST also complete a DCCCD Minor Student Form and Photo Release Form. Please submit to the instructor on the first day of class.
- Students who register for an online course MUST also fill out the Online Course Release Form and submit to the Workforce and Continuing Education Division office prior to the first day of class.
- On the first day of class please arrive 15 minutes early to check with the instructor to make sure all paperwork has been completed. At this time you also will be provided information about our drop-off and pick-up requirements.
- Parents please pick up your child promptly at the end of class. There is no after care provided.
Suggest a Youth Course or Teach a Youth Course
Have a youth course suggestion or interested in teaching one? Click here!
General Information: 972-860-4600
Registration number: 972-860-4715
For a specific contact, look to our staff directory.
Workforce and Continuing Education Division
Bldg. W, Room W109
3939 Valley View Lane
Farmers Branch, Dallas, TX 75244-4997
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.