Professional Support Staff Association
The Professional Support Staff Association exists to enhance the overall work environment of the Brookhaven College Professional Support Staff, assist the student body through scholarships and other endeavors, and work to uphold the image of Brookhaven College in general.
PSSA is open to all professional support staff employees. The group meets once a month and offers members the chance to exchange ideas and discuss issues affecting PSS employees.
To join, contact membership chairwoman Mildred Kelley in Bldg. S, Room S072, or at 972-860-4195. Dues are $5 per year.
With a PSSA membership, you get:
- Eligibility to participate in leadership and professional development opportunities, including PSS Conference Day
- First-hand information from the DCCCD Professional Support Staff Executive Council on meetings with the chancellor and vice chancellors
- Representation on BHC standing committees:
- President's Cabinet
- Extended President’s Cabinet
- Planning & Budget
- Discounts for select area restaurants and services
media center circulation assistant, Learning Resource Center
coordinator, Instructional Learning Lab
cashier, Business Office
circulation assistant, Learning Resource Center