Student Identification Cards
Paid Tuition Receipt and Photo ID Required
Student identification cards are used to assist
students in obtaining access to services on campus in the library, the
computer lab, and the testing center. Students will have one ID card to use throughout their enrollment at Brookhaven College.
- The student ID card is FREE and valid for two years. There is a $10 replacement cost replacement cost for subsequent cards.
- Student ID cards are made in the Office of Student Life (Bldg S., Room S201) during the following hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
To receive a new Brookhaven College student ID card, you MUST be registered for classes during the current term or no more than two weeks prior to the upcoming term. Please provide the following:
- your paid tuition receipt, which proves that payment has been made toward your tuition, and
- a current ID that has your name and picture on it: high school ID, driver's license, state ID, passport/visa or picture credit card.
Expired Student ID Cards
Student ID cards are valid for up to two years. After two years you are eligible to obtain a new card at no charge. To receive your replacement card, follow the same steps for new student ID cards. Please inform the office you will be replacing a card.
Lost/Stolen/Destroyed/Misplaced/Forgotten Student ID Cards
If you require a new student ID card prior to the two-year expiration date, please provide the following:
- a receipt from the Cashier’s Office showing that you paid the $10 replacement fee, and
- your paid tuition receipt, which proves that payment has been made toward your tuition.
Paid tuition receipts can be obtained by accessing the computers in the Self-Registration Room, S062, eConnect
, or from the Cashier.
For additional information, contact the Student Life Office, Room S201, call 972-860-4115 or email bhcStudentLife@dcccd.edu