Online Services for Students - eConnect
eConnect is an interactive Web application that allows you to search, register and pay for your credit courses online. Conveniently located at econnect.dcccd.edu, eConnect is your online interactive connection to Dallas County Community College District’s student services.
On eConnect, you will find up-to-the-minute information for all seven colleges and the Dallas TeleCollege as well as information about admissions, course listings, grades, payments and more. Course listings include available seats, cancellations, additions and other information. You can even register online if you meet certain eligibility criteria.
Eligibility for Online Registration
In order to be eligible for online registration, you must:
- be in good standing and have a grade point average of 2.0 or better;
- have a Texas Success Initiative status of passed, exempt, waived or met;
- have no restrictions or blocks.
NOTE: First-time-in-college students cannot register online via eConnect.
NOTE: Students must provide official transcripts and documentation of prerequisites to Admissions for review to be eligible for online registration.
If these criteria do not apply to you, or you are not sure of your status, please visit the Brookhaven College Advising and Counseling Center in the Student Services Center, Building S, call them at 972-860-4830, or send an e-mail to bhcAdvising@dcccd.edu for more information.
If you experience difficulty using online registration and the eligibility criteria apply to you, please contact the Admissions Office at 972-860-4883, or by e-mail at bhcAdmissions@dcccd.edu. For technical support, please call 972-669-6402.
Hours of Operation
eConnect hours of operation are 3 a.m.-1 a.m., seven days a week.
Use eConnect in your home, office or wherever you have Internet access. New students can visit the “logging in the first time” section at eConnect.dcccd.edu for information about how to get login identification information and a password for the interactive sections that require a login for access.
Services that do not require a login
- Search for credit courses, available seats and other up-to-the-minute information;
- Search course descriptions and browse the catalog.
Services that do require a login
- Complete your credit admissions application – a separate, non-eConnect login identification is required to ensure your privacy and information security online;
- Register for credit courses if you are eligible;
- Plan your schedule;
- Pay for credit courses;
- Check your grades;
- Request a credit transcript;
- e-mail your class schedule to anyone you choose;
- Update your e-mail address and phone numbers;
- Buy your books online;
- View your current schedule of courses;
- Review your scholarship/financial aid information;
- Apply for your Financial Aid Direct Card;
- Review your student record;
- Search and print your grades, by term or as a comprehensive record;
- Update your Student Information Profile;
- Request privacy of your directory information.