Re-admit students are those previously enrolled at Brookhaven or another DCCCD college more than 12 months ago.
Documentation of course prerequisites is required if you have attended other colleges or universities.
- Submit an application for admission online.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended since your last enrollment
- If it has been more than three years, you may need to submit official transcripts from ALL institutions attended.
If you have not met TSI requirements for college-level reading, writing or math
You may be required to see an advisor for academic planning.
Complete registration and pay tuition by required date.
You may be required to attend an orientation for first-time-at-Brookhaven College students.
- If you have not submitted official transcripts–
- Provide unofficial transcripts or grade reports of all previous college work.