Re-admit students are those previously enrolled at Brookhaven or another DCCCD college more than 12 months ago.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges attended since your last enrollment.
- Complete an application for admission and submit official transcripts.
- Receive a letter of confirmation and registration materials.
- You may be required to provide proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination before you can register for classes.
- If you have not met TSI requirements for college-level reading, writing or math, you may need to complete the state-mandated pre-assessment activity that includes a video presentation found on eConnect as well as a Pre-Assessment Workshop at the college in the Student Services Center, Bldg. S, Room S020.
- You may be required to see an advisor for academic planning. You must bring current assessment results, for example, SAT, ACT, THEA, TASP test scores and/or previous college transcripts to your advisement session.
- Documentation of course prerequisites is required. You are responsible for providing transcripts and/or grade reports of all previous college work.
- Complete registration and pay tuition by required date.
- You may be required to attend an orientation session for first-time-at-Brookhaven College students.
SPECIAL NOTE TO STUDENTS:
You must pay by the required date or your enrollment in courses may be purged from the registration records.