Transfer students are students transferring to the DCCCD from another institution. Students attending summer or winter term courses in the DCCCD while attending another university are considered transfer students.
- Request official transcripts from ALL COLLEGES PREVIOUSLY ATTENDED.
- Complete and return your application for admission. Submit all official transcripts at this time.
- Receive letter of confirmation and registration materials.
- You may be required to provide proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination before you can register for classes.
- If you have not met TSI requirements for college-level reading, writing or math, you may need to complete the state-mandated pre-assessment activity that includes a video presentation found on eConnect as well as a Pre-Assessment Workshop at the college in the Student Services Center, Bldg. S, Room S020.
- Transfer students may be required to see an advisor for academic planning. You must bring current assessment results, for example, SAT, ACT, THEA, TASP test scores and/or previous college transcripts to your advisement session.
- Documentation of course prerequisites is required. You are responsible for providing transcripts and/or grade reports of all previous college work.
- Complete registration and pay tuition by required date.
- You may be required to attend an orientation session for first-time-at-Brookhaven College students.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO STUDENTS:
You must pay by the required date or your enrollment in courses may be purged from the registration records.
Register early! Enrollment is open only for courses that have not met. No late or extended registration period is offered.