ADA Grievance Procedures
Complaints or appeals specifically related to services for students with disabilities authorized by the Disability Services Office as required under the Americans with Disabilities Act should be addressed to the attention of the Assistant Dean, of Student Support Services.
Beverly Neu Menassa
Assistant Dean, Student Support Services
3939 Valley View Lane
Farmers Branch, TX 75244
Tel: 972-860-4673 Fax: 972-860-4129
1. A complaint is to be filed by completing the ADA Grievance Form.
2. A complaint should be filed within 30 days after the complainant becomes aware of the alleged violation.
3. An investigation, as may be appropriate, shall follow a filing of complaint. The Assistant Dean, of Student Support Services shall conduct an informal but thorough investigation, affording all interested persons and their representatives, if any, an opportunity to submit documentation relative to the complaint.
4. A written determination as to the validity of the complaint and a description of the resolution shall be issued by the Assistant Dean, of Student Support Services and a copy forwarded no later than 30 days after it is filed.
5. Students may further appeal any of these decisions to the ADA Compliance Officer by completing the ADA Grievance Appeal Form. The decision of the ADA Compliance Officer will be issued within 30 days.
First Level: Beverly Neu Menassa
Assistant Assistant Dean, Student Support Services
ADA Compliance Officer
Vice President, Enrollment Management and Student Services