The Multicultural Center provides advisement, assessment, degree planning and transfer information for all foreign nationals and second-language English speakers. The center also processes the documents required for admission as an international student.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us either by email at bhcMulticulturalCtr@dcccd.edu or by phone at 972-860-4192.
Forms and Information
Below are forms and links that will aid international students during their careers at Brookhaven College. Files are in PDF format. PDF files require Adobe’s Acrobat Reader software to view or print them. You may download the free Acrobat Reader program from Adobe's website.
- Adult Driver Education and Safety Course, Driver's license applicants between the ages of 18 and 24 must complete an approved driver education course and driving skills test to become a licensed driver in Texas. Learn more.
- Application for International Student Admission, Brookhaven College form
- Application Requirements for Prospective International Students, Brookhaven College
- Affidavit of Support, Non-Resident of the United States, Brookhaven College form
- Affidavit of Support for Self Sponsored Applicant, Non-Resident of the United States, Brookhaven College form
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Change of Address, F-1 and Change Request, Brookhaven College Form, These forms should be completed and brought to the Multicultural Center.
- Foreign Credential Evaluators, Note: At this time, Brookhaven College does not accept credits from institutions outside of the United States.
- I-20 Checklist, Brookhaven College form
- I-134, Affidavit of Support: Resident of the United States
- I-901 Information , Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)
- I-94, Print a copy of an I-94
- Income Tax Reports
- Meningitis Vaccine,
A recent state law requires all students under the age of 30 entering a college or university to
show proof of having the vaccine 10 days prior to the start of the semester.
- Optional Practical Training
- Proxy Form, Permission to Act on Behalf of Student
- Social Security Office Locator
- Student Guidelines to Maintain Legal F-1 Status, Brookhaven College form
- TOEFL Test and Preparation
- Transfer Eligibility Form, Brookhaven College form
- Transfer Out Request Form, Brookhaven College form