The Brookhaven College Testing Center expects its students to follow testing policies and procedures while utilizing the provided services. Please read carefully over the following information to prepare yourself for the day of your exam.
Bring a government-issued or student ID
- Photo identification will be required before any test is given. If you do not have a driver's license, a photo ID card can be obtained from the Texas Department of
- Cell phones, iPods, mp3 players and other electronic devices are not allowed. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in dismissal from the Testing Center.
- Coin-operated lockers are available in the Student Services Center to store books and other small personal belongings while you test. They cost 25 cents per use. Backpacks can be stored in your
car. The Bookstore can provide change for the lockers.
- No outside books, papers, notes, calculators or other aids are allowed unless specified by your instructor if you are taking an instructional exam. If it is determined you have unauthorized materials at your desk, your test will be taken from you and your academic records will immediately be blocked. Your instructor and division dean will also be notified.
- Children are not allowed in the Testing Center. Children cannot be left unattended in the Student
Services Center, surrounding buildings or parking lots while you test.