Brookhaven College

Home  |  Career Development Center  |  Continuing Education  |  Current Students  |  Class Schedules  |  Distance Learning = SAVE GAS!  |  eCampus  |  eConnect  |  Employees / News  |  Español  |  Future Students  |  Head Start Center  |  International Students  |  Students 50+   |  Transfer101  |  Workforce Training

A-Z Index:  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Veterans Benefits

Bldg. S, Room S015

Forms for Establishing a Record

All G.I. Bill recipients need the following forms to establish a record in our VA Office.

  1. *NEW* Certification request form: This is a new form for all students requesting VA benefits. This is required for each term along with the Tuition Account Summary for the same term. Effective: July 2011.
  2. Tuition Account Summary - This is submitted every semester in which you desire your education benefits.
  3. DCCCD Data sheet
  4. DCCCD Certificate of Understanding
  5. Official Degree Plan - Certifications will be done once the transcripts have been evaluated and the official degree plan has been received from the Administrations Office or a parent letter has been received from your main college / university. The degree plan request form is currently available in the Admissions and FA/VA Offices. Transcripts must be turned in to the Admissions Office. Click here For Degree Plan Request Form.
  6. Please submit a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility to our office once you have received it in the mail from the VA Regional Office.

Learn more about veteran's affairs and benefits at the following sites: