Brookhaven College

Home  |  Career Development Center  |  Continuing Education  |  Current Students  |  Class Schedules  |  Distance Learning = SAVE GAS!  |  eCampus  |  eConnect  |  Employees / News  |  Español  |  Future Students  |  Head Start Center  |  International Students  |  Students 50+   |  Transfer101  |  Workforce Training

A-Z Index:  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Veterans Benefits

Bldg. S, Room S015

Forms for Establishing a Record

All G.I. Bill recipients need the following forms to establish a record in our VA Office.

  1. *NEW* Certification request form: This is a new form for all students requesting VA benefits. This is required for each term along with the Tuition Account Summary for the same term. Effective: July 2011.
  2. Tuition Account Summary - This is submitted every semester in which you desire your education benefits.
  3. DCCCD Data sheet
  4. DCCCD Certificate of Understanding
  5. Official Degree Plan - Certifications will be done once the transcripts have been evaluated and the official degree plan has been received from the Administrations Office or a parent letter has been received from your main college / university. The degree plan request form is currently available in the Admissions and FA/VA Offices. Transcripts must be turned in to the Admissions Office. Click here For Degree Plan Request Form.
  6. Please submit a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility to our office once you have received it in the mail from the VA Regional Office.

I am a student who has never used my VA education benefits before.