Forms for Establishing a Record
All G.I. Bill recipients need the following forms to establish a record in our VA Office.
- *NEW* Certification request form: This is a new form for all students requesting VA benefits. This is required for each term along with the Tuition Account Summary for the same term. Effective: July 2011.
- Tuition Account Summary - This is submitted every semester in which you desire your education benefits.
- DCCCD Data sheet
- DCCCD Certificate of Understanding
- Official Degree Plan - Certifications will be done once the transcripts have been evaluated and the official degree plan has been received from the Administrations Office or a parent letter has been received from your main college / university. The degree plan request form is currently available in the Admissions and FA/VA Offices. Transcripts must be turned in to the Admissions Office. Click here For Degree Plan Request Form.
- Please submit a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility to our office once you have received it in the mail from the VA Regional Office.
I am a student who has never used my VA education benefits before.
- A record is required for all students (see above).
- Use VA Application 22-1990 for Active Duty / Reservist, or VA 22-5490 for Dependants Only.
- For new 1606s we also need a Notice of Basic Eligibility, NOBE, from the Reserves.