Classes are currently being taught online. All physical facilities are closed to the public at this time, and employees are working remotely.
Please visit for additional information and to find contact information for various departments.
If you need additional assistance, please visit My Community Services and our Community Employment Resources.

Dependency Status Change Request

At Brookhaven College, the only exceptions to the dependency rules for financial aid are those rare instances where it can be proven and documented that there has been a “total breakdown” in the student-parent relationship. Some examples of “total breakdown” include parental abandonment, or the removal of the student from the home due to an abusive environment.
If you believe that you have experienced a total break in the relationship with your parent, contact the Financial Aid Office to see if you are eligible to complete a Special Case form about your change in dependency status.